Justin's Grammy passed away. The night that we left town (2 days before she passed), we came home to drama started by people that I thought were my friends. So that was one tough week to get through. But I got through it with the help of my family and genuine friends. :)
Natalie is 10 months old now. She is crawling all over the place! She holds onto furniture and uses them to help her walk. She loves walking all around the couches! I can't believe she's turning 1 soon...It feels like just last week that we brought her home from the hospital.
I am currently 6 1/2 months pregnant with our 2nd son! Damon Jackson-Allen! He is quite the kicker and yes...Named after Justin's best friend, Damon. I can't wait to bring this little guy home and settle in. I can't wait to see how Natalie reacts to him. She's been trying to share her bottle and juice cups with me. So let's hope she's just as generous with Damon Jackson.
Justin's job as a recruiter is going. A little too soon to tell if he loves it or hates it, but we're just happy that we get a chance to be a family for these 3 years. It's hard without family or close friends here, but it's only temporary!
So far, I don't get along with our neighbors in the next building. They're rude (Flat out disrespectful!) and bring an "unsafe" vibe to the neighborhood if you know what I mean. They drive with their kids roaming FREE in the BACKSEAT of a CONVERTIBLE! Mmmhm! That's SAFE. Good job. They let their mentally-ill child roam around the neighborhood knocking on doors, standing on porches and saying, "WHOOOOOP" like a siren...At 11pm, 12am, and even up to 2am in the morning. They don't come to get him for up to 45 minutes sometimes. What happened to watching your kids? I just don't understand it. We even confronted the mom NICELY and she just denied everything...Even though ALL of us hear it and we ALL suffer a lack of sleep. It sent me into tears a couple times. I'm pregnant, when I can get comfortable enough to sleep, I'm happy. But when there's a human siren going off for no reason at all for 15 minutes at a time at any hour of the night when NORMAL people sleep...I'm going to be very upset. I just don't like them and I pray to GOD that they move.
We're planning on moving when our lease is up. The place we have now is WONDERFUL! But I do miss having a yard and it's hard on Molly (our chocolate lab). If this place had a yard, we'd be GOLDEN and I'd love to stay here the entire 3 years.
Well! It seems I've caught up on my blogging! :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment